Qualification & Eligibility
ELIGIBILITY FOR PGET - 2019
An Indian citizen with a relevant AICTE approved Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy/Architecture or appearing in the final year examination of such programmes or equivalent. Equivalence means the candidate should be an Associate Member of a Professional of Engineers that are recognized by the Govt. of India for the purpose of admission to higher studies in Engineering. M.Sc. or final year M.Sc. Candidates in appropriate branches are also eligible. However, degrees acquired through any distance education programme are not eligible.
- Candidates in final year will be granted provisional admission and will have to submit their final mark -sheet before a prescribed deadline (August 31, 2019) or as may be fixed by the PGET Board.
- Eligibility of sponsored candidates: In addition to the eligibility for PGET-2019, the sponsored candidates must have one year experience in Polytechnic/Engineering College/ Industry. A certificate of sponsorship from the present employer must be submitted along with the application form.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PwD will be as per the state government rules.
- Decision of the PGET-2019 Committee will be final in case of any dispute regarding the whole admission process
- Please read "How to Apply" page carefully before applying online.
- Online application opens on 10/06/2019 and closes on 08/07/2019
- You should have a valid Email Id, Mobile No., Scanned Passport Size Photo & Signature while filling the online application.