Scheme of Examination
- The Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET) will consist of a single paper in the computer based test (CBT). It will be of 90 minutes duration. Each paper will have a total of 50 marks with 50 MCQs of 1 mark each.
- All candidates must appear in the entrance test of relevant subject.
- Eligibility of sponsored candidates: In addition to the eligibility for PGET-2019, the sponsored candidates must have one year experience in Polytechnic/Engineering College/ Industry. A certificate of sponsorship from the present employer must be submitted along with the application form.
- Please read "How to Apply" page carefully before applying online.
- Online application opens on 10/06/2019 and closes on 28/06/2019
- You should have a valid Email Id, Mobile No., Scanned Passport Size Photo & Signature while filling the online application.